/*main*/ /*sidebar*/ /*posts*/
Wahh sorry for taking so long to answer the rest of these. When I got them I was on my laptop at the time and my laptop doesn’t have all my images on it yet. xD So I needed to wait until I got back to my PC so I could search through the depths of my files for what I needed to answer these with.
NOW. Um. Let’s see.
1. When did you get into art? Well I’ve always drawn for fun, but I started taking art classes in the beginning of middle school and took it every year up until I graduated from high school. U: I never didn’t have an art class.
3. Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand. Oh man..I’ll try, I think this is the oldest..thing I have on my pc and in existence really. If I were at my actual house in AL I’d be able to do better but..
That’s from..02’ I believe. Yup. I remember drawing it in our lunch period class whatever the fuck it was in the 7th grade. God I was so creative with that text.
6. What levels of artistic education have you had? Well, I took basic art classes in middle school and in two years of high school. You know, the usual art course they offer. Then when I switched highschools I was accepted into this art academy of sorts that was apart of the new high school I switched over to. Basically it was art classes for students who gave a damn about art and wanted to make a career out of it. You had to submit a portfolio and everything to get accepted. I did…so I was in that for two years and took AP art in the end. ANNDD now here I am in art college. I’ll be graduating next year. Scary shit.
8. What is your favorite piece that you have done? Mann idk, I really don’t because I do this thing where I don’t really attach myself to my art?? Like I’ll like it for a bit when I’m done and then after that I see too many flaws and detach myself from it all together. I guess if I had to pick something though it would be..
It may not seem like much, but I get really happy when a figure drawing or painting goes exactly the way I want it to. This is the first time it had ever happened for me and ever since I’ve been trying to make it where my stuff in figure class comes out like this all the time if not any better.
9. What is your least favorite picture you’ve done? Probably this piece of poop right here. It was my first Hetalia fanart I did ever and it was for an assignment. I literally like..loathe it to bits. One day I want to do something better to serve myself some justice.